ABOUT AG210 METAL WINDOWS AND DOORS
THE SLIMMEST FRAMED 'A+ RATED' THERMALLY BROKEN WINDOW AVAILABLE FOR NEW BUILD AND REPLACEMENT PROJECTS.
With 'A+ rating' as standard, being Part L 2010 compliant the AG210 is the ideal choice for your new build and replacement projects.
AG210 can be installed:
- Into timber subframes.
- Direct to brick or stone.
- To metal.
- Most other subframe materials.
OUR HANDCRAFTED AG210 OFFERS
- Bespoke size, style and detailing, including shaped heads.
- Decorative back plates, cill pressings.
- Welded corners.
- 'A+10 rating'.
- 1.6 u value overall - frame & glass
- Part L 2010 compliant.
- Double glazed - 24mm.
- Multipoint locking.
- Powder coat finish in any standard colour from the RAL classic colour ranges.
- Dual colour options allowing you to match design features both inside and out.
- Traditional weld on hinges, and stays.
- Concealed friction hinges.
- Safety restrictors, for high windows or to safeguard children, pets etc.
- Glazed units: clear, Georgian or horizontal bar, leaded lights.
- Door screens.
- Multi-lights can be coupled together to create large screens.
See what our customers say about our beautiful A+ Rated windows and doors or visit our gallery page to view some of the projects that we have completed.
Please call or email us to discuss your requirements for your new metal windows and doors. Contact us today on 01730 89 47 45 or email us at email@example.com.